Currently, we have what is called the State Housing Plan 2018-2021, we are offered the possibility of applying for aid for the installation of photovoltaic solar panels.
Subsidies solar energy, which in each Autonomous Community offer certain variations, so we must inform ourselves more specifically, depending on where we live.
The objective that all this entails is to improve the energy efficiency of buildings, as well as a significant impact on environmental sustainability.
What do we need to apply for and benefit from these aids?
All the information and requirements can be consulted on the website of the Ministry of Development, but we can summarise and highlight these main requirements:
- To be the owner of the house, or to form part of a community of owners… Also the groups of communities of owners can request them. Also, cooperative societies and building construction companies.
- The single-family dwelling, or 50% of the total number of dwellings in the same building, must constitute a habitual residence.
- Preferably, an age prior to 1996 will be valued.
- 70% of the total surface area of the dwelling must be for residential use.
What limits and amounts are offered in these solar energy subsidies?
- In general, the aid will constitute 40% of the investment. In case of income below 3IPREM, this will be 75% of the investment.
- The limits are as follows:
- Up to €12,000
- Up to €18,000 for people with disabilities.
- Up to 24,000€ for people with a certain degree of disability.
- Increase per BIC: €1,000.
- Increase for under 35s: 25% in municipalities with less than 5,000 inhabitants.
- Up to €8,000/housing and €80/m2 of premises.
- Up to €12,000/dwelling for people with disabilities.
- Up to 16,000€/housing for people with a more severe degree of disability.
- Increase per BIC: €1,000/housing and €10/m2 of premises.
- Increase for children under 35: 25% in municipalities with less than 5,000 inhabitants.